Did you know that it costs an average of almost $5,000 each day for Sacramento Theatre Company to do its work and that ticket sales alone do not cover these expenses? When you support STC through a membership donation, you are helping ensure that STC can continue to produce works and programs that entertain, enrich, engage, inspire, and educate now and well into the future. Won’t you “play a part” and become a member of STC today?
You can make a gift online (you will be asked to create an account), by calling 916-446-7501 ext. 105, or by mailing a check to:
Sacramento Theatre Company
1419 H St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Gifts can be made in many ways, including gifts of cash or stock and through donor-advised funds or charitable trusts. Any questions can be addressed by calling the above phone number, where we can also set up automatic monthly or quarterly payments to suit your needs.
Company matching Gifts
Many companies have matching gift programs and will match their employees’ gifts to STC. Please inquire with your company today about its matching program.
Support STC while you shop!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support STC every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection, and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to STC.
Ensemble Member (up to $99)
- Acknowledgement on STC’s website during the remainder of the current Season
Supporting Cast Member ($100-$249)
All Ensemble Member benefits, plus…
- Acknowledgement in the current Season’s remaining Main Series & Holiday Show Playbills
- Invitations to the current Season’s remaining Member Events and other special events
Featured Player ($250-$499)
All Supporting Cast Member benefits, plus…
- Four STC concession coupons to use during the remainder of the current Season (excludes Cabaret)
Lead Player ($500-$999)
All Featured Player benefits, plus…
- Playbill signed by the cast from the current Season’s production of your choice (at member’s advance-request, which must be received at least one week before the production closes)
All Lead Player benefits, plus…
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks at concessions for the remainder of the current Season (excludes Cabaret), up to four items per performance attended
All Director benefits, plus…
- Four complimentary tickets to the current Season’s production of your choice
Executive Producer ($5,000+)
All Producer benefits plus…
- Recognition as a Show Sponsor for the current Season’s production of your choice (at member’s advance-request, which must be received at least one month in advance of the production’s first performance to be included in publications)
- A seat in STC’s Main Stage Theatre named in your honor, or in honor of a loved one (at member’s request during the season in which the gift was made)
*FMV = Fair Market Value: The Internal Revenue Service states that the deductible amount of a charitable contribution is limited to the value of cash or property donated minus what the donor receives in exchange for the contribution. You may opt to waive the benefits at your membership level if you would like your donation to be 100% tax-deductible.
Please note that monetary benefits, like concessions coupons, may only be redeemed during the season in which they are issued and expire on June 30 of that season. They cannot, unfortunately, be carried over to the next season.
For more information about becoming a member, or giving at higher levels, contact Wendy Phoenix, Development Director, at 916-446-7501 ext 106 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.