STC has been the recipient of many prestigious foundation gifts and public grants, and we invite you to join this group of valued donors in providing critical support for STC’s education programs, productions, and operating costs. A sampling of recent foundation and public supporters include:
- The California Arts Council Artists in Schools Award (in support of STC’s School Partnership Program at Albert Einstein Middle School)
- The Shubert Foundation
- The McClatchy Company Foundation
- The Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission Cultural Arts Award
- The City of Sacramento Arts & Cultural Facilities Award
- The Big Read – A program of the National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with Arts Midwest (in support of STC’s 2014 production of The Grapes of Wrath and the accompanying Festival of Events)
For more information, contact Dawn Spinella, Development Manager, at 916-446-7501 ext. 105 or email@example.com.