Young Professionals Conservatory
The Young Professionals Conservatory (YPC) is a comprehensive 10-month training program for students grades 8th through 12th who are interested in pursuing careers in professional theatre.
Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your scheduled time slot. The audition will take place at Sacramento Theatre Company.
Saturday, May 1st 11:00a-2:00p
Saturday, May 8th 2:00p-5:00p
Saturday, May 15th 2:00p-5:00p
Saturday, May 22nd 2:00-5:00p
Saturday, May 29th 2:00-5:00p
1) Headshot and Resume
2) Audition Form-Click Here To Download
3) A contrasting monologue and song (with accompaniment on your phone ie, karaoke track, piano recording, etc) totaling 3 minutes.
4) One Letter of recommendation
For more information about the program, please click here.
For more information, please contact our YPC Program Manager, Miranda D. Lawson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-Professional Ensemble Company
The Pre-Professional Ensemble Company (PEC) is a comprehensive 10-month training program (August-May) for students grades 4th through 7th who are interested in learning and performing in a professional theatre environment.
Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your scheduled hour and remember that a parent must be present for the informational meeting at the top of the hour with our Education Coordinator and Pre-Professional Ensemble Program Manager. Please expect to be here for a full hour, although it may take less time. The audition will take place at Sacramento Theatre Company.
Saturday, May 22nd 2:00p-5:00p
Saturday, May 29th 2:00p-5:00p
1) 1-2 minute monologue (memorized; you can also perform a poem, story, or a joke if a monologue seems too daunting)
2) 1-2 minute song (memorized; please bring an iPhone/iPod with background music downloaded)
3) A recent photo or headshot (5×7 to 8×10 will suffice)
4) Audition Form-Click Here to Download
5) Resumes are optional. You may also write your performing experience on your audition form.
Please contact our PEC Program Manager for more information at email@example.com or STC’s Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the program and for Audition Requirements, please click here.