Curtains Up is a student-run, produced and directed performance and gala benefiting the Sacramento Theatre Company (STC) educational programs. This family event features a first-rate variety show and the opportunity to win great prizes, culinary delights and fun activities for children. It is a great opportunity to expose children to the wonders of live theater.
The social extravaganza includes a silent auction featuring travel, jewelry, gift cards and gift baskets, as well as the opportunity to win a weekend for two in New York with tickets to see a Broadway show.
Proceeds from Curtains Up will fund scholarships, community outreach programs and equipment to help STC further its mission of becoming the region’s leader in integrating professional theater with theater arts education.
CURTAINS UP DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Time: Two shows—at 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.—with a silent auction, raffle and refreshments from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Cost: $50 for one show and $80 for both (the $80 deal is only available when you purchase through our Box Office)
- Tickets: Available through STC’s Box Office at 1419 H Street in Sacramento and online at tickets.sactheatre.org
- Sponsored by: Western Health Advantage