Thank you for your interest in working at Sacramento Theatre Company! We are always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join the STC team.
We are currently seeking
- Scenic Designer/Carpenter (School Partnership Program)
- Teaching Artists
STC School of the Arts’ School Partnership Program (SPP) is seeking a Scenic Designer/Carpenter
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work closely with SPP Program Manager and directors on design and logistics of build
- Design various school shows (mostly musicals, some plays)
- Attend designers runs, tech, and dress (as needed)
- Submit plan to program manager for set build projects & materials ASAP
- Purchase and transport all materials needed for build day at schools (typically a Saturday 9:00-3:00 p.m.)
- Set up build day projects/materials and facilitate build days at schools
- Clean up and organize materials at the school, at STC, and at STC warehouse
- Strike and store set pieces at the close of show with program manager at STC warehouse
Will work at various sites between January – June 2017
Contact STC School Partnership Program Manager, Franchesca Sonoyama at email@example.com with scenic design/carpenter resume and references.
STC’s School of the Arts is seeking passionate Teaching Artists to act as Director, Musical
Director, Choreographer, or Stage Manager for a production at one of our partnering
schools with our School Partnership Program (SPP). SPP establishes in-school residencies
in the Sacramento area to introduce students to the skills and practice of live theatre as well as gives experienced students a place to further develop their skills in theatre production. Please see our flyer for more information.