Sacramento Theatre Company believes in giving back to its community and supporting the many other worthy causes in the Sacramento Region. We welcome donation requests for not-for-profit fundraising purposes.
Please note the following guidelines when submitting a request:
1) Please, no phone calls or emails regarding donation requests. Follow the donation request guidelines listed here. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we cannot respond to submissions. If your request is approved, you will receive the ticket certificates by mail.
2) Requests must be received no less than 60 days in advance of your event and will be reviewed by STC staff on a monthly basis. Submitting a request does not guarantee that you will be granted a donation.
3) Preference will be given to organizations and causes within the Sacramento Region and to those that benefit the arts and arts education.
4) Customized, detailed, and passionate requests will be given preference over generic, form letter requests.
5) Our standard donation is two tickets to STC main series shows (excluding our holiday show) during the current or upcoming season. We are seldom able to fulfill requests for more than two tickets, season ticket requests, or non-ticket requests.
6) Your request must contain all of the following information:
- The name and mission of your organization/cause
- Your organization’s tax ID number
- The name and date of your event and number and types of guests that will attend
- How the donation will be used (raffle, silent auction, live auction, door prize, etc.)
- When the donation must be received
- Why you believe STC should donate to your event/cause
- How STC will be recognized for the donation
- Complete contact information for the donation, including name, address, phone, and email (all requests will receive a response as to the status, if complete contact info is provided)
7) If you have received a donation in the past, preference may be given to new requesting organizations, as STC has a limited number of tickets available for donation each season. In general, about half of requests received are granted.
8) Granted requests are strongly encouraged to send a letter of thanks and update on the funds raised at the event, particularly if you plan to submit another future request.
After reviewing the above information, send your request via U.S. mail to:
Sacramento Theatre Company
Attn: Donation Requests
1419 H St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Or fill out the form below: